Monday, December 10, 2012

Meeting My Host Family!



I had the pleasure of finding an email from my host, Ms. Valérie Courcoux, in my inbox earlier today! Valérie and her four children (Juliette, Pauline, Alexis, and Antoine) graciously opened their doors and invited me to live with them for the two weeks that I will be in studying in Noisy-le-Roi. Ms. Courcoux expressed an overwhelming amount of hospitality in her email, which I feel is an extension of the genuine good will that her entire family shares. Ms. Courcoux made sure to warn me about Boogy, their two-year old German shepherd. I fully understand why she felt the need to forewarn me, but I quelled her fears when I told her about Duggan, the Australian shepherd that my parents and I adopted nearly three years ago. All in all, I am more than excited for this unique educational and cultural learning experience to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment